Tuesday 10 July 2012

Hello? Hello?
Whoa! Look at how long it's been since I wrote a post on here. Sorry, my beloved kraken-loving gherkins. I've been all wrapped up in this 'ere blog instead which is, I admit, a doleful neglect of my depressive duties. It is, though, a spectacular form of therapy. Online ranting does wonders for my mental state and puts an inevitable spring in my step. I'm never perkier than when I've been indulging in my favoured profanities.
Anyway, I'm going to pick up the pace and will blog here a bit more often. While the effects of that vile fucking breakdown linger on - and, by God, linger they do - you can rest assured that I'll bang on and on and on about every last morsel of it. As ever, I politely request that you gird yourselves...

No comments:

Post a Comment